A Brooklyn Observer –
Writer, Observer, Mysterious Convict
Sound Convict: #00006
Alias: A Brooklyn Observer
Date Convicted: 8/16/12
Location Convicted: Brooklyn, NY
- Passed out at too many concerts
- Obsessive listening to favorite songs
- Hidden contempt for authority
- Secret desire to start a revolution
- Veneration of musical storytelling
- Love for artists with substance abuse problems
Cities Crimes were Committed:
New York: Brooklyn
|Sound Convictions for:|
Sound Convict’s Plea:
Music is the great escape. It’s better than drugs or alcohol (neither of which are open to me anymore.)
I make my way in the world out there, paying my bills, showing up on time, while silently waiting for the chance to overthrow the machine.
My dream is to be a part of a revolution led by bike riders.
I’ve lived in Brooklyn for a while, but not since before it was cool because Brooklyn has always been cool. And I don’t live in Williamsburg, but I like it.